21/22 October 2011
MaMA – Festival & Convention
by Webmaster, 23.09.2011
MaMA invites all industry music professionals to meet peers from France and Europe.
MaMA is a music and convention festival for international music industry players, which takes place in Paris on October 21-22. It offers a gateway to the French music market. MaMA is a great place to make new aquaintances, to meet and exchange for the whole music industry sector: Majors or independent, producers and promoter, venues and festivals, bookers and agents, record companies, media… and obviously artists.
Program features: live, acoustic gigs, international meetings, conferences, workshops, talks, speed-meetings, networking lunches and drinks in unique and friendly atmosphere as MaMA takes place in Paris, in the red-light district, Pigalle & Montmartre, heartland of music.
This year, the very talented Norwegian artist, Rebekka Karijord performs at MaMA. She used to be a harpist and piano player with Ane Brun, but has now developed a unique and elegant form of pop-folk, with fabulous compositions and arragements, siren voice and warm personality.
Read more about the event here.
question & answers
- What sort of financial support does Music Export Norway provide?
- I want to play a showcase at a showcase festival. What do I do?
- How do I prepare for an industry festival or event?
- Where can I find export statistics for Norwegian music?
- What do you mean by "export ready"?
- What are the hottest Norwegian acts these days?
- Where can I find Norwegian industry contacts?