MEN's Export Program
Export program goes to Bernhoft
by Webmaster, 02.12.2011
Music Export Norway's fourth three-year export program is awarded artist Jarle Bernhoft and his management.
In 2010 Music Export Norway launched a new three-year export program. The program is intended as an export funding program towards individual Norwegian projects, with the goal of increasing the export of Norwegian music.
Music Export Norway will grant partial funding for up to two projects per year. Each project may receive up to NOK 300,000 per year for up to three years. The total value per project can be up to NOK 900,000. This export program is open to a wide range of industry professionals, such as production companies, management, music publishers and songwriters, as well as artists in all genres.
A jury has awarded Music Export Norway's fourth export program to artist Jarle Bernhoft. Bernhoft has experienced his definite breakthrough in 2011. In addition to topping the charts in Norway, he has been touring internationally and even perfomed in front of millions of viewers on American TV.
Bernhoft himself is very excited about the news:
- Thanks to Music Export Norway for the support! Now I will have the opportunity to improve my tour production, amongst other things, which will increase the quality of my concerts considerably, he says in a comment.
Previously, electronica act Lindstrøm, label Propeller Recordings and artist Marit Larsen have received the export program.
question & answers
- What sort of financial support does Music Export Norway provide?
- I want to play a showcase at a showcase festival. What do I do?
- How do I prepare for an industry festival or event?
- Where can I find export statistics for Norwegian music?
- What do you mean by "export ready"?
- What are the hottest Norwegian acts these days?
- Where can I find Norwegian industry contacts?